Find a Feeder

Friday, June 22, 2012

Let Your Birds Dine At A Modern Bird Café


Feed your birds in style at this chic Bird Cafe (yes, I know, this may not "defeat the squirrels," I haven't tried it out yet, but it looks so, so cool! And actually it looks small enough that it just might be tough for the squirrels to hang onto.

It reminds me of a fish condo that I saw for sale a few months ago (that I decided was way too impractical based on cleaning problems! Not sure if this Bird Café feeder will have the same issues thistle feeders occasionally do of the seed going bad inside the feeder when it gets wet. I guess I'll have to try it to see!

The price is a reasonable $19.95 on sale so if you find it doesn't work well, it won't break your heart! (How many feeders have you tossed out over the years for a variety of reason? Probably more than you'd like to admit!) So give this Bird Café a try, and see if your birds flock to it and make it the most popular 'restaurant' in town.

No comments:

Post a Comment