Find a Feeder

Saturday, November 24, 2012

My First Post-Kindle Christmas




 


It's holiday season again  and I face my yearly question 'to send or not to send, this is the question.' Christmas cards that is. Somehow Christmas/Holiday Cards are my Waterloo.

Each year I shop for holiday cards, each year I buy some. And each year I faithfully put notes in each one, slide them into their envelopes and affix the appropriate address and return address--and then--nothing. Somehow I always put them aside and forget to mail them. Sometimes even with stamps on them.

I don't know why. I'm sure a psychiatrist would have a field day analyzing my 'problems' with mailing these on a yearly basis. But since I now have this blog, I thought this would be an easy way to 'mail' my Christmas cards this year.

Why did I choose this card? It's my first holiday post Kindle. --nuff said. Figured I might as well use my old books for something useful! I do love my Kindle!

If you love me, you're already reading my blog. If you are a friend, you read my blog,and if you know me just casually, some of you are reading my blog, and to those who don't know me at all, now that you've been reading my blog you know me pretty well. So Happy Holidays! This year my holiday wishes can be considered 'mailed.' And before December 1. It's possibly a first!

No comments:

Post a Comment