Find a Feeder

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Fast and Healthy Back To School Breakfast


School is starting soon and it's time to try and figure out fast, fun and nutritous breakfasts for our kids. (Oh and did I forget to add, that kids will eat?) I found this on Pinterest (I admit, it's my newest addiction) Low cal (for me) but nutritious for the kids! Best of all, fast and easy to assemble and THEY EAT IT! It's great for snacks or a quick lunch too.

Visit Flatout Bread's website and find all the other great recipes they have for you. I love it when I discover a new product I love! Granted my kids are adults now, but for anyone who is hustling out of the house in the morning this is a great treat.

Recipe by Flatout Bread

PB&J with SB&G Flatout Wrap
Posted in On-The-Go Lunch
1 Flatout® Light Flatbread
1 Tbs reduced fat peanut butter
1 Tbs sugar-free jam
2 strawberries, hulled and sliced
1/4 banana, cut in half lengthwise
2 Tbs low fat granola

Spread peanut butter evenly over entire Flatout. On one rounded end, spread jam. Layer strawberry, banana and granola. Roll, cut and enjoy!

263 Calories ● 14g Protein ● 50g Carbs ● 12g Fiber ● 8g Fat

No comments:

Post a Comment