Find a Feeder

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Don't Lose Your Nuts -- Or Other Important Papers and Information

Just a heads up to my readers, on my blog Independence Day--Transition Planning I have an article about AboutOne, a great organizational tool for anyone! Easy enough for my intellectually disabled daughter to use but great for me as well.

Graphic from AboutOne.com


AboutOne lets you track EVERYTHING! (Well, except your kids!) But if it's paper or information they keep it in one easy and secure place.

Graphic from AboutOne.com

Unlike some squirrels who lose their nuts, you won't lose your information and its super secure! So head on over to read it here.



***Disclosure Statement: AboutOne has partnered with bloggers like me to educate consumers about their services. As part of this, I have received compensation for writing the post this post is linked to. They did not tell me what to say or influence opinions in my blog post. They left me free to form my own opinion and share them in my own words. These policies meet FTC guidelines and social media engagement recommendations.

No comments:

Post a Comment