Find a Feeder

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Holidays, Shopping, Hell? Not Necessarily

 
It's holiday time again and you're headed to the hell, oh I meant the mall to shop. You know the parking lot will be a crush. You are dreading that long walk from the farthest reaches of the parking lot that you know is waiting for you when you get there. What do do? Ah! I have a magical way to get that parking space you want near the door.
 
'How do you do that' you ask? I'll tell you. The best part is not only is it easy, it is free. As you leave your house imagine the entrance you want to park near at the mall. Then imagine the parking space. You know the ones, five spaces from the mall or less. The primo spots. Where it's easy to drop off packages as you shop so you do not have to drag them all over the mall with you. Ah, yes, I see you are familiar with those spaces!
 
As you drive to the mall imagine the spot. Think positively. See it in your head as you drive. When  you get to the mall, ta da! You'll often find that the very spot you imagined is available or a driver who is parked there is just walking away from the entry door. Magic I tell you! And the power of positive thinking too.
 
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to my readers. (Who will likely be parked in my favorite spaces the next time I go to the mall!)

No comments:

Post a Comment