Find a Feeder

Monday, August 22, 2011

The Karma Truck Is Coming!



~~~~~~~▄▐▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▌
~~~▄▄██▌█ ░░░░ The Karma TRUCK IS COMING!░░░░▐
▄▄▄▌▐██▌█ ░░░░I know a few people who need a ride░▐
███████▌█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▌
▀(@)▀▀▀▀▀▀▀(@)(@)▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀(@)(@

My friend Jamie posted this on facebook (TY Jamie).  Do any of your know someone who need a ride on the Karma Truck? (Of course you all knew I hadn't made it myself, I'm way too uncoordinated to get all those keystrokes where they need to go to get the truck to even semi-resemble a real truck!) Sometimes just remembering the Karma Truck is coming gives you the perspective you need to deal with things (and people) when life throws you a curve.  Once again, thanks to Jamie for the 'artwork.'

No comments:

Post a Comment