Find a Feeder

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Pier One Imports - Squirrels?

Go Nuts Card from Pier One (Courtesy of my favorite sister!)
Follow Me on Pinterest

If you've been reading my blog regularly, you know my family is ...uh...shall we say a bit obsessed with squirrels? So I guess it should have come as no surprise when you see that one of my birthday cards this year features, yes, you got it, squirrels! Giving me free reign to go nuts on my birthday!

If you read my blog WDW(Wedding Day Weekly) Blogging For Brides, you'll find a long post about Free Reign and all the great gift ideas they have for when you're shopping for the person who has everything or for the bride and groom to be.

And while I fully admit to not 'having it all' I do love Free Reign. So I guess since I can go nuts, I'll head back to my new favorite boutique and treat myself to a birthday gift! I'll let you know what my new purchase is, but meanwhile, just in case you can't resist, need a gift for that special someone, (or it's your birthday too) visit Free Reign Boutique in Conshohocken, and shop along with me! Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment